Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using the CP4Europe (the "Website"). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
When using the Website, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and these Terms;
- Use the Website for lawful purposes only and refrain from engaging in any illegal activities;
- Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information when requested;
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others and refrain from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of any content from the Website;
- Use the Website in a manner that does not infringe upon or violate the rights of others or compromise the security or integrity of the Website;
- Refrain from transmitting any harmful or malicious code, viruses, or other disruptive technologies that may damage or interfere with the Website or the data of other users;
- Maintain the confidentiality of your login credentials and not share them with unauthorized individuals;
- Report any unauthorized access or suspected security breaches to the Website administrators.
The CP4Europe administrators can remove any content or information posted on the CP4Europe if it is believed that it violates our Terms and Conditions of Use and/or our policies.